Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Soke alarm went off last night because I negkected to open…

Customer Question
Soke alarm went off...

Soke alarm went off last night because I negkected to open th fireplace draft. We have no instruction manual and have not used it in 13 years we have lived here, The ready light is green. Memory is red. Trouble is yellow. Need to know what is going on.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

The box says DSC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

It went off after so long a time when fireplace draft was opened but the three lights I mentioned are still on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Some lights on the panel have been on for a long time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 12 days by:
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Nothing has changes except the smoke alarm is quiet but the lights are still on control box
Paid $5 and thought that was it . Surprised you want more to talk.'
Richard Benson

Our service is not $5

Call customer service at 1-***-***-**** to discuss how the payment works