Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

When I put my password in it tells me it is invalid. Is

Customer Question
Second opinion] When I...

Second opinion] When I put my password ***** it tells me it is invalid. Is there any way I can change it

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

The dvr

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

New, my email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to get in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.