Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

My safe is in the locked position and does not work.. I on…

Customer Question
My safe is in...

My safe is in the locked position and does not work..

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

I on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

What is a DVR ?

Technician's Assistant: The Home-Security Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

No ... just can't get this safe to work or unlock or clear

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Roger, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Roger, Customer Service
Hi, my name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to help
What is the make and model of your safe?
I need your help ... my safe is in the locked position and will not respond or clear.
hello ... are you there?
I'm here
Can you tell me who makes the safe?
sentry safe
Thanks. you said it's not responding at all to commands. Is that correct?
Also. Is it a digital keypad that you use to unlock the safe?
the clear button does not clear it.
it is a digital keypad
Do you get any keyless feedback from the keys when u press them or backlighting on the keys
just a green light
the proceed light come on, but no commands work. the code on the back of the book does not work either.
The p light on the keypad is usually only used to add or change the code.
thank you. this is not helping. I'll just take it back to Lowes. please refund this fee to my card and I do not wish to have the membership.
Are you pressing the # key after the code is entered
Also when you press a button on the keypad is the yellow light flashing.