Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Two things. I'm trying to charge the battery in a light and…

Customer Question
Two things. I'm...

Two things. I'm trying to charge the battery in a light and the green light is blinking. Second, I've taken the screws out of the battery latches and I can't get the battery out of the light. Please help!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's Lorex model LHB906D. Purchased May 2017.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't have a troubleshoot guide. I checked the plug in the wall and have removed the other end from the battery. Nothing changed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get the battery out of the light fixture?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.