Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

This system was given to our Church but I am not able to get…

Customer Question
Hello This system was...

Hello This system was given to our Church but I am not able to get in I think the password ***** reset is there a way I can factory reset the device?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Let me grab that for you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few weeks...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Naw just how to reset the apssword

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the system with the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you