Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I just buy a new lorex security system ( six cameras

Customer Question
I just buy a...

I just buy a new lorex security system ( six cameras wireless) and I am having problem loging in

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is new I just buy it today the ID IS ; ihb9938f8301

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The instructions say to dowload the the free LOREX SECURE FROM GOOGLE PLAY BUT I did not find the app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I conected the dvd and the ehernet to my computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to sign in?

Please let me know