Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

How to connect go control garage door controler to a lift…

Customer Question
How to connect go control...
How to connect go control garage door controler to a lift master 41D7675I see the instructions but there are four instead of two places where I can plug the lines in.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 3 days by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please, even though I kind of concluded that it would requiring “soldering” the connector to the wall control rather than connect the contacts to the opener motor itself as I read liftmaster/Chamberlain uses a different signal to control the door. My second option is to buy a Chamberlain MyQ for my liftmaster. Hoping that it should work as Chamberlain is same company as Liftmaster and Chamberlain is also compatible with the Wink Hub 2.

The MyQ Garage will NOT operate a LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, or other Chamberlain manufactured unit that use a 433MHz frequency. These units will need a MyQ Door Control paired with the MyQ Garage or a Gateway in order to use the app.

Sorry I am kind of confused.
I have a newer liftmaster 2 Years oldz I am curious whether a Chamberline door control hub will work.

Does your Liftmaster use 433MHz frequency?

I am not certain.

Which model Liftmaster do you have?