Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Looking to access my Lorex system. Just bout the system from…

Customer Question
Looking to access my...

Looking to access my Lorex system

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Just bout the system from previous business owner ticket #640516

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried and are confused we need a person to come by please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope - we just want to be able to access the system

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue you do not know the password ***** sign into it?

Please let me know