Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have a safe and I don't know the combination and neither…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a safe and I don't know the combination and neither do my parents I am trying to figure out how to get into it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sentry Model v330 serial v275178

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We have not opened it in 3 years it has been sitting in my garage. I just brought it in to see if I could open it to keep my wife's immigration documents in it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can request a new combination code online here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

or you can call over the phone at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have already done that
Waiting on there response

I am not sure what you mean -- What have you already done?

I had already contacted master lock earlier today and am waiting for there response. So do you have a faster solution?

No, we cannot provide a faster solution than the company itself.

The only faster option would be to hire a local locksmith but the cost could be high.

the answer is one I came by myself earlier. Well I am done
Josh, Technician