Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

The key panel is not getting power. Ido not know the answer…

Customer Question
The key panel is...

The key panel is not getting power

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Ido not know the answer to that its about 5yrs old as this is my mothers house my daughter and i are house sitting for my brother who lives here.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this evening nothing really

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

No i guess not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
11/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the make and model number of the device when you are able to do so....

Where can i find the make model and year

It is normally written somewhere on the panel, depending on what type of panel it is.

Could you attach a photo of the panel?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and attach a photo of the panel if you still need assistance with this.