Home Security Systems

Home Security System Repair Questions? Ask a Technician.

Home Security Systems

How do I access the recordings? We installed a cameras in my

Customer Question
How do I access the...
How do I access the recordings? We installed a cameras in my 98 yr. old aunt's apt. a week ago and I need to check if someone came by like they said they did on Sunday, Oct. 29th Also- the day I installed the cameras we could hear each other when I was out in the hallway talking two way- but after I left the building I cannot hear her and she cannot hear me.
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Just bought it 2 weeks ago
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Lorex by FLIR FXC32BK
JA: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No- I am new at this and have no clue what to do. I checked for instructions in the box and could not find help for either.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Do you know the external IP address of your Aunts appartment?

Please let me know

To-Shay
To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering