Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I clicked on the advanced option in the cameras viewing

Customer Question
I clicked on the...

I clicked on the advanced option in the cameras viewing window and where it said Standard it had pal....and .....ntcs or something like that and so when I clicked on the option my screen went blank

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is Floureon and I just got it a couple of days ago from WISH

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's been like that ever since I clicked on it..2 days or so...I have tried so many different things

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
11/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you give me the exact model of the camera?

Thank you