Home Security Systems

Home Security System Repair Questions? Ask a Technician.

Home Security Systems

Need help to remotely connect my lorex flir security system.

Customer Question
Need help to remotely...

Need help to remotely connect my lorex flir security system

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

LNR 608 ip security syste

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Initial installation new system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you able to connect me remotely and do you need to check the setup of the lnr

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
10/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please let me know which step of the remote connection yhou are getting stuck at:

https://www.lorextechnology.com/self-serve/remote-access-troubleshooting-guide/R-sc6100032

Pete, Electronic Engineer