Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Forgot my password how can I reset it. About a year old.

Customer Question
Forgot my password *****...

Forgot my password ***** can I reset it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About a year old. LWU3624 is the model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We are trying to use the record feature and the main menu feature come us with a user login. It;s my father in laws system and I am trying to set it up for him but he doesnt' remember the password. please helkp reset.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Just reset is needed so we can use all the featjures needed. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the password ***** ***** know then you will need to contact Lorex Technical Support for a password *****

For security reasons, passwords cannot be reset using the online support system.

You can contact Lorex Technical Support at:

https://www.lorextechnology.com/contactUs/

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer