Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

We're try to assemble this surveillance camera and its not…

Customer Question
Hi, we're try to...

Hi, we're try to assemble this surveillance camera and its not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brand new system, we bought it from costco

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Device no. INV###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

We hooked up everything in the box except the router. no router included inside d box

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 2 days by:
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service