Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have a panasonic home monitor cam and i do not know what…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic home monitor cam and i do not know what the password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is new. kx-hn0002b hd camera

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just do not remember the pass word and i can not get passed that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, do not think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which password ***** you referring to?