Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I'm very interested in purchasing two or three KX-HNC800B…

Customer Question
I'm very interested in...

I'm very interested in purchasing two or three KX-HNC800B cameras, two for my home in NJ and one for my condo in Florida.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

My Questions are: can I use the one apt to view all three cameras or would it require two or three apts?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

With the KX-HNC800B camera is there any way to record any action to a web site or to the cloud in case someone was to discover the camera and take the card out and destroy it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

There is good and bad news here, for these cameras.

1. Yes, these cameras will all connect and be shown on one single app. You set each one up, and register it to your account, and they all are shown live and get notifications on your phone with the Panasonic Home Network System app.

However...

2. No, these cameras do not record to the cloud. They are only programmed to record to an SD card inserted into the camera, and if someone were to take the camera itself, the playback would not be possible.

Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page. Remember it is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric

Eric, Technician