Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I replaced a plcm7500 camera with a new one of the same

Customer Question
I replaced a plcm7500...

I replaced a plcm7500 camera with a new one of the same number. the old one i could flip the screen from left to right and up and down. this new one won't do that

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Plcm 7500 Just bought from amazon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just got it today

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Tech replied 11 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Tech

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help with your camera problem.

Are you talking about the display monitor that goes inside the car? You want to be able to angle it for better viewing?