To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I replaced a plcm7500 camera with a new one of the same

Customer Question

I replaced a plcm7500 camera with a new one of the same number. the old one i could flip the screen from left to right and up and down. this new one won't do that
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: plcm 7500 Just bought from amazon
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just got it today
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Dan T. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help with your camera problem.

Are you talking about the display monitor that goes inside the car? You want to be able to angle it for better viewing?