Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

OK, What I'm trying to do is install a biometric keypad (out

Customer Question

OK, What I'm trying to do is install a biometric keypad (out front) to an electromagnetic lock and a electric latch that would be on the same door. Also an exit button on the inside to get out. ( I've burned up two prior units so far). So I need to know how to wire and what not to wire to not burn up another unit.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

What is the make and model number of the system?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, sorry for the late response, the system was all purchased separatly and i've included pics of what all i have.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Sorry I am not familiar with these unknown parts or their specification; I will check with the other experts on this one.