To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

Four cameras were installed earlier this year. One of them

Customer Question

Four cameras were installed earlier this year. One of them is not working.
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a Swann
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just discovered it! I went back by month and found nothing for 5 months.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the camera / Swann system.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.