crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

How do i connect my qt4760 to my iphone? qt 4760, just

Customer Question

how do i connect my qt4760 to my iphone?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: qt 4760
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just trying it today for first. switched ut my 8 channel for this 16 channel one.
JA: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope thats it
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To use it on your iPhone, you will need to download the Q-SEE QT View app in the App store on your phone.

Open the app on your smartphone and click on the “bar code scan” button at the bottom right of the app’s “Login” screen. Now, go to your DVR/NVR and right click to bring up the Menu Bar. Click on the Main Menu icon, at the far left of the bar. The icon resembles an open ringed binder. Next, click “Information”. Then click “QRCODE”. With your smartphone’s camera, scan the on-screen QR code. QT View will return to the Login screen. Enter your password. Press “Live” to view live feeds from your camera(s). Double tap a channel to view it in single view. You can adjust the quality (clarity) of the feed from “smooth” to “clear,” depending on the speed of your connection. Slower speeds may work better with the lower-quality “smooth” view option.