Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

We have a bosch alarn. not used, now 8 yrs old. it is

Customer Question
We have a bosch...

We have a bosch alarn. not used, now 8 yrs old. it is strangely going off- engaging. how can we disarm- we dont use it

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

9 years. icp-cc488

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is setting off. flahing 1 2 and also flashing On

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
hi- asre you going to provide an answer?
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: James I, Alarm Engineer replied 9 months ago
James I
James I, Alarm Engineer

Good afternoon, sorry for the delay in responding.

To make sure I understand you correctly your wanting to decommission the alarm, or are you looking to repair the fault?

Hi. Thanks for following up, however we had to get an emergency electrician to fix it- the noise was driving us mad! Cheers
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize that you had to wait a while for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

To-Shay
To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering