How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Home Security Systems
Satisfied Customers: 18103
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Home Security Systems Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Its my Uniden Security System, I need to replace the Power

Customer Question

Its my Uniden Security System
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I need to replace the Power Supply Cable that goes from the power point into the back of the screen - Model CS6D050100FA Class 11 Equipment Imput 100-240vol-50-60 HZ200 Output 5.0V=1.OA
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: JUst recently A friend who introduced me to the system put the screen on his cable and it worked. He has the same system. Thats how we worked out it was the Power Supply Cable
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that I can think of
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't get hold of your spare parts division.
Can you just send me the above mentioned part I require.
That is why I came on line
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How are you going with my above question
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

You can get a replacement power supply from Amazon or eBay:

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.