Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Its my Uniden Security System, I need to replace the Power…

Customer Question
Its my Uniden Security...

Its my Uniden Security System

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I need to replace the Power Supply Cable that goes from the power point into the back of the screen - Model CS6D050100FA Class 11 Equipment Imput 100-240vol-50-60 HZ200 Output 5.0V=1.OA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUst recently A friend who introduced me to the system put the screen on his cable and it worked. He has the same system. Thats how we worked out it was the Power Supply Cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

No that I can think of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't get hold of your spare parts division.
Can you just send me the above mentioned part I require.
That is why I came on line
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How are you going with my above question
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can get a replacement power supply from Amazon or eBay:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E9OQ3P8/ref=asc_df_B01E9OQ3P85092412

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ac-Dc-adapter-fit-CSEC-CS6D050100FUF-Class-II-Equipment-I-T-E-Charger-/401337927958

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------