Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Need help to reset security camera Samsung Seder 3100n

Customer Question
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Samsung SDR-3100N reset forgot password
8/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Neil, Technician replied 11 months ago
Neil, Technician

Have you tried 4321?

it does nothing
What I don't understand about this company. I am already paying for this service monthly. And just to ask for resting the box you ask for 30 and now you are asking for 26 more when I was suppose to be guaranteed with the 30

Hi Sorry.. the site should not be asking for more, there may be a bug...

If not the default then you will have to default the DVR using the remote:

Freeze>Alarm>Freeze>Alarm>Freeze Return

Once entered at an average pace the dvr will ask you if

you want to load the factory settings.

Select ok and all factory settings will be loaded. This

I will get customer service to look at why you are being asked for more money

If you could please take a moment to rate my help, it costs you nothing to do and is how the site rewards me for my time... I will make sure the question is not closed so you can come back to me if you need to..