Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I am trying to hook up a sw-procam2 security cameras

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to hook up a sw-procam2 security cameras anddon't know if this is compatible

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a swann sw-procam2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried since yesterday and don't know where to find any trouble shooting help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Should be color on my tv when it is hooked up and there is just black and white

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 2 days by:
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What is the make and model of the TV you are hooking the camera up to?

Please let me know

Thank you