Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

How i can reset my admin passowrd. Dvr itself. This is new.

Customer Question
How i can reset...

How i can reset my admin passowrd.

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

Dvr itself

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

This is new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i want to know also how i can delete recorded things and i want to do start new recordding and have to clear old recorded which is 5 days

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Security Systems
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

What is the brand and model name of your DVR?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

lorex

What is the model name of your Lorex branded item?

ok

whats going on?
can you tell me what i should do now , am not getting your phone or live chat

This is the Live Chat. I asked you twice for the model name of your Lorex device.

I see that you want to speak on the phone, which I cannot do right now. I will opt out and allow someone else to call you.

Please stop it
if you give me your phone number , i will call you
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for help.

Do you still need help with your issue?