To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I spoke to you almost exactly a year ago about an issue with

Customer Question

Hello Jason, I spoke to you almost exactly a year ago about an issue with my alarm system which bizarrely fixed itself after a subsequent power cut. This morning it has decided to make a 'cheeping' sound which slows down and speeds up. I have tried cutting the power and this set the main alarm off. I have tried the codes including the engineering codes and nothing is changing. It is a Honeywell Accenture G4 with an LCD keypad. Any ideas? Thanks Kim
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

Hello Kim,

Thank you for the request. I see that you would like a live phone call. I cannot make calls out right now. For this reason, I will opt out of the question and allow another to help you.

Thank you,

Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Jason happy to wait if you could cancel my request for a call. I was happy with your understanding last time and would prefer not to have to start from scratch