Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I am interested in a fix to have my act safe watch 3000 call

Customer Question

I am interested in a fix to have my act safe watch 3000 call my cell
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: adt safewatch pro 3000
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i stopped the monitoring and now every few minutes it beeps constantly
JA: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: says the battery is low and there is no connection with FC and bF
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a adt safewatch 3000 that is no longer monitored. Now every few minutes it beeps constantly. It shows check bF which i think has something to do with the connection it no longer has to monitoring service.
I would like to get it to stop beeping and to use it locally without 3rd party monitoring and have it call my cell if possible.
I can get it into programming mode (6321 8 00 and it reads 20 on screen).
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ive tried 6321 8 00, the *41*, *42*, but still "check bF" message and beeping.
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. First, try unplugging it from power, or remove the battery for 5 minutes. Return the power, and tell me if you see any improvement.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I powered off, reapplied the power..., "check bF" message again and a short while later, the beeping started. I'm thinking that now that it's unmonitored, it trying to tell me there's no connection. All I want to do is use it locally, unmonitored so it triggers if doors/windows are opened when it's armed. Is it possible that ADT has set it so that it can't be operated without being monitored. To me, I think I should be able to program it to work and not try to connect to the server.
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

That is the long range radio that isn't connecting. I agree you should be able to shut that off, but I've never been in that situation. I'll tell you what, call this number, they will know how to disable the radio feature. 1(###) ###-####/p>