Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I'm installing a wireless Lorex system, it looks like these

Customer Question

I'm installing a wireless Lorex system, it looks like these cameras are line of sight. Can you recommend a signal booster or something so I can cover the areas surrounding my house ?
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: My dvr is model LH304000, and the cameras are model LW2201
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: From the beginning, I put them away since I was leasing a house, now I want to put them back up but before I do I wanted to see if I could increase my sin
JA: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: signal in any way
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

you can use a repeater for this, any network repeater will work as it will extend your wireless network.

One such as this would suffice

https://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-range-extenders/WN3000RP.aspx

You would then connect the camera to this repeaters network to have it on the network

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you