crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Is there a good source to locate the manual for an ADEMCO

Customer Question

Is there a good source to locate the manual for an ADEMCO Base N5673 V3 (8/94). We cannot find our old one.
Thanks
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please take a look here: https://www.security.honeywell.com/documents/vista15p_20pUM.pdf

If the manual is not for your model, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The link above is not my model. The manual I am looking for is for the ADEMCO Base unit Model N5673 V3 (8/94) and the controller (keypad) is model N5976 V1

William,

Please double check the model number -- I do not see a Ademco N5673 listed

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The ADEMCO Base unit Model N5673 V3 (8/94) was taken from the schematic in the main box housing the system board. Lets go with the controller (keypad) which is model N5976 V1-2

The model number should be in the box where the battery and motherboard are located. I do not see anything for N5976 either

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Both numbers are correct. The base unit came from inside the base unit box (where the battery is and the controller came from the controller itself (ADEMCO Base unit Model N5673 V3 (8/94) and the controller (keypad) is model N5976 V1-2)

William,

I cannot locate either of those model numbers so for that reason I am going to opt out and let another expert help you. Please do not use the rating system otherwise it will slow down the response time from another expert.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Josh, I have not heard anything from the other expert. Can you give me an update on my question resolution?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The expert could not find an answer to my question and passed me off to another expert. The other expert never contacted me or answered the question. This was a waste of time and money.