To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

I have Q C Camera system. I am able to see the video in my

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** have Q C Camera system. I am able to see the video in my phone when I am within the store. But when I use a different wifi I am not able to see it in my phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: note 3 I was able to see the video in all my devices before now I cant see it in any devices like my I pad or I phone
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: issues started 4 days back
JA: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Russell H., an Expert here at

JustAnswer.com, and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered.

When you are within the store, you aren't working through firewalls and limitations on network communications that apply to internet communications, as opposed to local network communications.

Firewall adjustment may be needed.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sorry Russell.. I didn't get what you are trying to say.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
can you please tell it more simpler way
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can I Talk to you in phone?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

It's this simple.

Local network (your own router, which you use to speak directly to the camera(s)) has less firewalling, less network controls, than when you speak to the camera through not just your local wifi router, but through other network boxes, which adds more network controls to the situation and the network path through which you access the camera(s).

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need more information regarding this

OK. What are all the network boxes in your network?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
network boxes means? this is a convenient store

Your wifi router is one network box.

The modem or other box is another. I assume you have one?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry Russell I am not able to follow the instructions that you are giving me. I will call someone else and fix it. Thank you. Please don't charge me for this.

Good luck with solving the problem by other means (- I could have instructed you how to solve the problem eventually, I'm sure, though.)

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.