Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I installed a home security system in my house in Belize CA.

Customer Question

I installed a home security system in my house in Belize CA. I could not access from where I live in Utah. I talked to a Tec some time ago and he accessed my camera and said he had to make some changes to make it work. I hve never heard from him. Also I can not find a Lorex program on my iMac, can you help me? my ID is eco060d01a69
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I can not find anything s I am in the States. The camera is less than a year old. I hve the system downloaded on my iPhone. where can I find it I am looking at divice manager.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to have your tec fix it in april of this year. I have not tried since. it thies to load but gives me a password *****
JA: Anything else you want the security expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just want it to work.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

You can use Lorex Stratus software on your iMac to access your home security system:

https://www.lorextechnology.com/downloads/security-dvr/LH150-Series/ECO_STRATUS_SERIES_CLIENT_MAC_1_1.0.30.zip