To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering
Experience:  Long & Extensive experience in the Electronic Security Industry from Design, through to Installation & Ma
53917824

My night owl system is connected to my network via my

Customer Question

my night owl system is connected to my network via my linksys router. the dvr i mean with a couple wired cams. my question is, its not allowing me to port forward so i can view on my mobile. i had the tech support dude try to help without success. it keeps saying port closed. i have my internet service, its unlimited and its through a company called flashbyte. im in 29 palms calif. do you have any suggestions
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

What is the model number of your Linksys router?

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?