Home Security Systems

Home Security System Repair Questions? Ask a Technician.

Home Security Systems

Would like to view my sym on iPhone.

Customer Question
Would like to view my sym on iPhone.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Security Systems
7/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

HI Tommy,

Please confirm the make and model number of the system you wish to view on the iPhone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
QSEE HD 8 channel qc938
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have not gotten an answer for my ?

Thanks for that, please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you...

To see the QSEE HD 8Ch QC938 on your iPhone, you can use the Q-See QT View app:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/q-see-qt-view/id517152334

--------------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer is helpful so I am rewarded for my time; tips greatly appreciated :)
Alternatively, please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------------

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Pete, Electronic Engineer