Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have a 14 camera Lorex camera system installed at my home.

Customer Question
I had direct tv connected...
I have a 14 camera Lorex camera system installed at my home. I had direct tv connected to the same monitor. After I disconnected Direct tv from the monitor I can no longer view any of the 14 cameras. Can you assist me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
7/15/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the monitor?

What connection do you have from the lorex system to the monitor?