Home Security Systems

Home Security System Repair Questions? Ask a Technician.

Home Security Systems

We have a new NetAXW-123 installation Version 5 and I have a

Customer Question
lot of trouble signing in...
We have a new NetAXW-123 installation Version 5 and I have a lot of trouble signing in because I am timing out. I am using Microsoft 10 operating system and run 2 doors. To sign in I go to https://10.1.10.200/web/
Can you shed any light on this problem?
Steve Whitman
Managing Partner
S&W Investing Co. LLP *****
Lebanon, NH 03766
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Security Systems
6/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there Steve and welcome

Has it worked on this computer before and just stopped working? Or it has never worked on this computer?

Can you sign in via other computers ok?

And what have you already tried to do to resolve this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is always slow to work. The computer is brand new.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I called in the vendor ( not HP) and they did not know the answer.

ok, sorry Steve it was not clear but Has it worked on this computer before and just stopped working? Or it has never worked on this computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it has worked but it is slow to make the connection and often does not. I am running a DELL OptiPlex 7040 and it will work with the vendor's computer which is running Windows 7.

Thanks

Which internet browser are you using for it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Outlook 10

Thanks an email program

I need to know Which internet browser are you using for it?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I believe this is a manufacturer's problem and not an IT problem.
Thanks but this is enough.

Not really clear on what you mean with your last response sorry.'

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want to continue to waste your time or mine.

ok Steve

To-Shay
To-Shay
To-Shay, Electronic Security Engineering