Home Security Systems

Home Security System Repair Questions? Ask a Technician.

Home Security Systems

I need to conect my security system to the internet, I need

Customer Question
the upnp opened JA: Good tech...
I need to conect my security system to the internet, I need the upnp opened
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am putting a home security system and I need to go thought the router to due it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Security Systems
4/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Hi there,What is the make and model number of your router?
I haven't heard back from you yet;Please reply and let me know the make and model number of the router if you still need assistance with this...Pete.
Pete, Electronic Engineer