Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I need to change password ***** swann security camera so old owner…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change password ***** swann security camera so old owner can not sit and watch

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home-Security Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I already did this

Technician's Assistant: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?

We are the new owner of a business and the old owner is still watching the cameras on his phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else I can tell the Home-Security Technician before I connect you two?

Thats it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
4/5/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Hi there and welcomeCan you access the menu directly on the swann unit? And which model do you have?