Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

There are lights flashing on my alarm panel and it is saying…

Customer Question
Hi, there are lights flashing...
Hi, there are lights flashing on my alarm panel and it is saying tamper. How do I disable tamper?James Mongey
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/5/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi James,

What is the model number of your alarm system?

Hi James,

If you are getting a tamper warning then it is likely that a tamper switch has been activated somewhere - perhaps someone has removed the control panel cover or tampered with a sensor, causing the alert.

Let me know the model number of your alarm system if you need further assistance with this...

Pete.