Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

My Samsung MODEL SMT-190DN/NASV WILL NOT TURN ON AFTER THE…

Customer Question
My Samsung MODEL SMT-190DN/NASV...
My Samsung MODEL SMT-190DN/NASV WILL NOT TURN ON AFTER THE POWER ON MY HOUSE TURNED OFF AND BACK ON WHEN WE WERE OUT.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/5/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. Are there currently ANY signs of life on the Samsung at all please?

I PAID ALLREADY!

I don't ask for money- nor am I doing this now. Can you read my reply above yours on this page???

Let me try again:

No thank you, ***** ***** take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue, please reply back on this page.

No response at all
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is Michael. Do you already have the service manual for this device?

Do you happen to have a multimeter and experience using it? If so, we can go through some troubleshooting steps.

Phone call session started
I will not be able to get back with you till next Sunday or Monday. Thank you and sorry for not getting back with you till now.

That's OK. Just let me know when you are available.