Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

We are renting a furnished home months with an ademco panel.

Customer Question
We are renting a...

We are renting a furnished home for 3 months with an ademco panel. We have a code and set the alarm last night. Now the alarm won't disarm. Any advice there? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

We see a zone number that says ALARM with the number 11 on the panel

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
3/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

To disarm most Ademco alarms, enter your code + OFF (e.g. 1234+1)

Let me know if that works?