Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

Trying to pull up one camera of the two that i have ,when i…

Customer Question
trying to pull up one...
trying to pull up one camera of the two that i have ,when i click on it , i then receive both pictures. I then pick the camera that i want to view.At that point, the camera i picked goes away and i get a message saying " Unfortunately Home Network has stopped "
I checked with my cell carried and he said it was the network.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Joe,

There may be an IP address conflict. If you haven't already done so, try restarting all home network equipment, including your router.

Let me know if that works?

I tried all that , nothing works ,it keeps telling me the system has stopped .

Ok, can you please try clearing the cache on your mobile device, then try accessing it again and let me know if it works normally?