Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I have an LNXR24 system. This unit does not have "Add", etc,

Customer Question
under the "Off", "Away", etc...
I have an LNXR24 system. This unit does not have "Add", etc, under the "Off", "Away", etc. buttons. I cannot find a manual to tell me how to enter the time and date. Can I get a manual for this particular model, or directions on how to enter data? Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Eric Billings, President replied 2 years ago
Eric Billings
Eric Billings, President
Experience: I have over 35 years of alarm experience, the last 19 years helping folks over the phone and e-mail with their alarm issues. I have been a JA customer since 2011, enrolled as an expert 10/26/15.

I have attached the installation manual, check page 29 for the instructions you are looking for.

Sorry about that the first attachment is the owners manual, page 290 is correct, I have also attached the installation manual just in case you may need it.

This last attachment is the older version of the user manual that you are looking for.

Just because it say's I am ready to be rated doesn't mean our conversation is over, it is merely an option. Please rate me when you feel it is appropriate (that's how us independent contractors get paid), they say the conversation can continue after the rating but I think it is more appropriate for you to wait until we near the end of the project.

Regards,