Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

My home has a honneywell system disconnected. door chimes…

Customer Question
my home has a honneywell...
my home has a honneywell system disconnected . door chimes still operate
after two years start to repeat chimes alert at two in the morning. have tried old
code ,no luck ..any way to disable
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
2/18/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model # ***** your chime system?

Thank you

Tech Michael

K4576V2 M7123
K4576V2 M7123
R U THERE

Hi yes I m here

Thank you for the reply and the info.

One min...

Is the system disconnected from power? Also is the main box the one that is chirping?