Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

My system reboots every 30 seconds automatically. Any ideas…

Customer Question
My system reboots every 30...
My system reboots every 30 seconds automatically. Any ideas
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Mike G., Photographer replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Photographer

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the model number of the "system"?
2. How long have you had it?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

defender security camera system. nodel21012
Electronics Technician: Dan, Camera and Video Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Camera and Video Technician

Hello and thank you for your question. Please let me know if you still require assistance and I would be happy to help you.