Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I can't stop beeping my home security keypad 9930

Customer Question
Hello I can't stop beeping my...
Hello
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/3/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you have more than one keypad, and if so are all of them doing this?

Does it show anything on the display, like tamper, or a battery icon?

IT shows 2 lamps key (red) and Under it green light
Can You help me?
My phone number ***********
Thank You
F

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.

My Phone number ***********

I cannot call you until you accept the phone support offer.

What country are you in?

Northern Ireland- Newry
I sent £22 at the beginning
Help me please
What I need to do? When I paid £22 "Justanswer" company guaranteed I will got fat answer for my question, but I got new offer for £18 ?! Is it Your help?!
fast

Your initial fee covers the chat format here only.

If you want to talk by phone, that is an additional fee, which is the 2nd offer you saw. If you want to continue in chat instead, that is fine too.