Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

All four cameras working, then screen comes up with "No

Customer Question
***** *****: all four...

***** *****: all four cameras working, then screen comes up with "No Signal"

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It is a Swann PRO-510. it has been working fine for at least 18 months then walked past monitor and all it is displaying it no signal in four places

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
1/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Are there 4 cameras on this system in total?

The first thing I would do is restart the system. Restarting the system and the cameras may re-establish the connection. If there was a power failure, you may have to re-pair the cameras with the DVR using the original process (if these are wireless cameras). If they are wired cameras, please let me know along with any other detail you can provide.