Home Security Systems

Home security system repair questions? Ask a technician.

I need one more camera Qc 918. Can I buy one individually?

Customer Question
I need one more camera...
I need one more camera Qc 918.
Can I buy one individually ?
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Security Systems
1/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your System?

Also may I have the make and did you mean Q see?

Also does it get a lot of use? And has this happened before?

Thank you

Tech Michael