Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

We have a swan dvr4-4200 that we have lost the password for.

Customer Question

Customer: we have a swan dvr4-4200 that we have lost the password ***** Looking for a factory reset
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: system is not accepting the default password, and we have forgotten the password, so we are locked out of the system. Just looking to reset to factory default
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dave,

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

If the default password ***** has been changed or does not work, then you will need to contact the Swann technical support team at http://www.swann.com/us/contact-tech-support

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Kindly take a moment to rate my service; you can still ask additional followup questions at no additional charge :)

Pete.