Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I want know how to make Swann security camera password

Customer Question

Customer: I am Taw Taw so I want know how to make Swann security camera password
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 0917-1970-0048 I do not know how to install
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Security Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Security Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

It is not possible to change the user and password ***** through the software MyDVR or Swannview Link. It has to be done on the DVR itself.

In order to do so, you need to connect a monitor to the DVR, using either the VGA or the HDMI port of the DVR. Then you open the main menu, you go in System, click on the User Tab, select the Username for which you wish to modify the password, click on modify and you can then change the password. The default password ***** the admin account is 12345 . It is by default just not enabled.